cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stopping Creation of PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have a requirement to stop the creation of a local PO from a shopping cart.

It's SRM 5.0 and consider the case of catalog. It creates a PO when no approval is required.

I want to find out the point at which creation of PO starts in the SC ordering event.

Let me know if anybody is having any clue.

Regards

Amitabh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The requirement is to create a SC from an external legacy system and run the workflow. But Once the workflow is complete this requirement shouldn't go into creating either a local PO or pushing this into SOCO. I just want to know the point from where after the completion of approval workflow of SC either PO creation or pushing this into SOCO starts.

Let me tell you this will be happening only for some products rest will be follwing the normal extended classic scenario.

I know that I might have to create an enhancement implementation to clear some flags or something like that to stop it from creating a PO. But am not able to find where this starts.

Regards

Amitabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For this you need to make manual modifications..

Why you want to stop Local SRM PO ? What is the detailed requirement ?

<u>Related links -></u>

<u>SPRO Path</u>

SPRO -> SRM Server ->Cross Application Basic settings -> Define Objects in Backend System(Purch reqs, Reservations...........................)

In classical scenario, On approval, the system creates the follow-on document in a particular backend system based on the information you entered in Customizing for SRM Server. Depending on availability of the item or service you require, and on the settings you have entered in Customizing, this follow-on document may be a:

-> Purchase order

-> Purchase requisition

-> Reservation

for detail see the link

<u>https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/srm/technical+scenarios&</u>

There is an icon for link,which will give you details of setting possible in different scenario.

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul