cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R3<->XI<->Auto-ID:How to check result of Idocs sending out from R3 in aii ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am implementing the SAP RFID-Enabled Outbound Delivery Process, the installation and configuration guide have been provided from SAP; able to d/l from SAP web site. Right now, I have 3 servers already installed components for this scenario:

1.SAP R/3

2.SAP XI 3.0;

3.SAP Auto-ID(Auto-ID) v2.1

Currently, I can send Material Master Idocs out from R/3, using t-code: AIDMM. And then I check the inbound Material Master Idoc in SAP XI, the status of Inbound Idocs is "Processed Successfully" and Ack. Status is "Still waiting acknowledgment". I have the following questions:

1. Why does Ack. Status is "Still waiting acknowledgment"? Which server should send the acknowledgment back to it?

2. How do I check the result in Auto-ID server? It suppose to have the submitted Material in Auto-ID server, doesn't it? I tried to check data in Auto-ID Cockpit->Master Data->Product and then click 'Go' but no result display.

Please advise as the questions above. If you want more information please let me know

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

cdumont69
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

<u>Point 1 :</u>

You have "Still awaiting ack" until the receiver send you an acknowledgement.

If you don't want ack you can customize the table IDXNOALE in XI (SE12).

I don't know Auto-ID but if it is a SAP system like R/3, you can use the SAP documentation named : HowTo_IDOC_Ack.pdf to send acknowledgment.

https://websmp201.sap-ag.de/~sapdownload/011000358700004003762004E/HowTo_IDOC_Ack_20040817RR.pdf

<u>Point 2 :</u>

If transaction "we02" exist you can see your IDOC.

Regards,

Chris

Message was edited by: Christophe DUMONT

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wilairat,

I am also facing the same problem as you did. I have created the IDOC, but can't see it in the target AII system. Did you find any solution for your problem? If yes, kindly share the same.

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi wilairat,

1) I have not worked with SAP Auto-Id, but since this is the recieving system, it has to send the acknowledgement back to XI

2) (if required)You have to arrange for Idoc status updatation SAP R/3, from your BP, using ALEAUD or STATUS idocs.

3) Going through the trace message in SXMB_MONI will help to identify, where the process is stuck.

Hope this information is of some help.

Regards

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

Thanks for your suggestion. I tried t-code SXMB_MONI(in Auto-ID server):Integration Engine->Monitoring->Monitor for Processed for XML Messages

Right now I can see the XML messages but status is "Scheduled" then I use "SQM2" to activate job in queue.

Then I go back to check in SXMB_MONI again. This time I found the error message:

<b>An error occurred when refreshing the XI runtime cache</b>

Do you know what does it mean? and how to solve this error?

Thanks,

Wi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to SXMB_CACHE in SAP AutoID, it will refresh the cache & also, it will help you identify the present status of this transaction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is SXI_CACHE, type 'o' error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried SXI_CACHE, the result is 'Cache contents are up-to-date'. Anything that I should test more? Please advise.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have not worked on Auto-Id, but this may help

If you have "administration", then go to that, go to cache overview, then do full cache refresh.

Then in SXMB_MONI, you can re-start the message.

You can find a document on caches in sap marketplace website

solution details ->SAp Netweaver -> SAp Netweaver in detail -> Process Integration -> SAP Ex Infa -> Media Lib -> Guides -> SAP XI.30 How to guides

Hope this helps

Regards

Vishnu