cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I've copied RVAA01 and all condition types involved in it without any changes except prefixinz 'Z' to all eg., RVAA01 is ZVAA01, PR00 is ZR00 and so on... and duly maintained the condition records for each condition type. Now while creating the sales order, the "Amount" column in Sales Order is not getting populated though it's not affecting anything. When I manually populate the column, it says "Condition Type PR00 is missing in A V ZVAA01".

When I replace ZR00, which I copied from PR00, with PR00 in ZVA001, it's getting populated. But I want that it should get populated using my own condition type, ZR00.

What could be the issue?

Awaiting your reply.

Samier Danish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! Sam

Jus check weather u hav maintained cond.record and weather ZVAA01 has been assigned to the order type.

Bye

Rohit Roshan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Danish,

Pls. check to see if the PR00/ZR00 are manual entries in the Pricing procedure.

Also place the cursor on the PR00/ZR00 line and Go to the Condition Record on the bottom of the page and check to see if it has any condition record/not.

Regards,

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to vk11 creat condition record for ZR00...

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

hi have u assigned u r pricing procedure to sales order type in ovkk ie zvaa01 to or type

regards

prashanth

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pls check all your condition types are actually available in VOK0 in condition type definition.

Then make sure ZR00 is a part of the pricign procedureZVAA01

Ensure presence of condition records for ZR00 in VK11

Now create saels order, it shoudl work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samier..

Did you create condition record for ZR00.. If you are not created enter manually in the sales order item level under condition TAB or Maintain Record For ZR00 in VK11..

And also check in ZVAA01 whether you have ZR00 condition type or PR00 condition Type..

Regards

MBS