cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase Order Form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

A PO is printed using a form which i believe is coming from YMEDRUCK, i am able to see this form using OMFE. In this form, there are 2 fields whose data is coming from EKKO-INCO1 & EKKO-INCO2. But while printing the PO, i find some PO's have the data printed. But for some PO's, the 2nd line i.e. EKKO-INCO2 is blank. I check in EKKO-INCO2, there is an entry. So i am not able to figure out, why it is not printing in the PO. Hope my problem is clear, await your inputs.

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess it is a problem with your window size(So data is getting truncated), try to increase the window size.. or reduce the font by using character format, you will see the data printed on the form.

This problem usually occurs when there is no space in the window to print...Best way to check whether the window size problem or not is by going and checking the data that INCO2 field is holding, if no more space to increse the window size, try to restrict by using offset

EX: &EKKO-INCO2(15C)&

I realised from your last mail that you are not ABAPER, problem is if INCO2, goto Table and check the size of inco2 for the one that is printing and the one that is not printing.. one not printing will be more if I am not wrong.. I guess no space in form to accomodate this value..

Regards,

SaiRam

Message was edited by:

Sai Ram Reddy Neelapu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr. Sai,

I find that the entry in EKKO-INCO2 with more characters is printing & the one with fewer characters is not printing. Furthermore the EKKO-INCO1 is different from what is printed to what exists in the table & in the Purchase Order (just for your info, the entry in PO & the EKKO table is matching). I am now doubting if am seeing the correct form. Is there anyway i can find out which form is used for printing from ME21N?

Vivek

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The best way is to debug the script and see if the value for INC02 is populating and if so why is it getting cleared

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rakesh,

Thanks for the reply, but i am not an ABAPer, so i dont know how to debug the script. If it is simple, then can you please guide me how i can do it? of if there is any other simpler way, please guide me

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Take 2 PO's one which has both these fields

and other with one field

execute the output for both the PO's and see

whether the both fields are printing or not?

If it prints for one PO then it automatically prints for other PO's

check it and confirm.

<b>Reward points for useful Answers</b>

Regards

Anji