cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery group problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus,

I have created sales order with 20 items.In that some items are assigned to delivery group "0" and some items are assinged "2" and the remaining items "3".These are maintained manually in the sales order.All items have same ship to party,shipping point and delivery date.But the system genereated delivery documents only for items which is having delivery group "0" and rest of the items are not delivered in this document.For that I have created another delivery document.What could be the reason.Please help me on this.

Thanks and regards,

Hari Challa.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hari,

One possibility may be that other delivery group stock might not be there when u created first delivery. Did you check up with schedule lines when u created the sales order for all items.

with rgds,

satya

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Hari,

AS mentioned earlier check the stock and also check the Last possible date for availability of all the materials proposed by the system for all the delivery group you have entered manually.

Regards,

Sarosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

stock is availble and the system showing same delivery date for all the items and can you tell me any configaration settings is there for delivery group.

Thanks & Regards

Hari

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

To my understanding, single delivery happens only for items belonging to teh same delivery group. Even in Glynn Williams, it is mentioned, (Page103 to 105)

It has nothign to do with copy controls or stock availability, When processing deliveries or deliverydue list, the items having similar delivery groups are grouped together for creation of single delivery. But a single delivery is possible if all other conditions are also satisfied as per the combination criteria for combined delivery of multiple orders.

Pls reward points if this helps you

Answers (0)