cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

item category and condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I would like to know where you assign a condition type to an item category OR vice-versa? Pls let me know the t-code/table..

Reward points for help

Siddharth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Condition type well not assign to item category

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi siddarth,

we won't assign condition types directly to item categories.

We will place the condition types in pricing procedure as per our requirement and assign that pricing procedure to the combination of sales orgn + Dist. Channel + division + document prcing procedure + customer pricing procedure

the document pricing procedure comes from Sales document functionality

Customer pricing procedure comes from Customer master Data

When we place order we enter doc type, sales area and Customer...based on this combination the pricing procedure is identified and prices, discount and taxes will be calculated for the items which we enter in the sales order.

Item category in the sales order is determined based on the sales doc type + item category group + usage + higher level item category + default itemcatogery.

But in pricing procedure when we place the condition types we can control some features like the condition type is only accessible only when certain precondition met by the item category. I will explain it with example

take the condition type PR00.

for this in pricing procedure in the field requirement we enter as 2 which means 'item with pricing'. that means this PR00 condition type is accessible only if the sales document item satisfies that requirement..if sales document item is standard item TAN ..in TAN item category functionality in the field 'PRICING' it should contain either 'X' or' B' then only the price for that particular item category is calculated which means that condition type is executed.

I hope u understand the link between those two.

reward points if it is helpful

urs

raj r

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Condition types are not assigned to item categories anywhere.

Condition types are included in pricing procedures in VOK0.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

We donot assign item category to Condition type or Vise Verse.

Condition type will be assinged to Pricing Procedure and respected Account Keys.

IMG ---> S&D --> Sales --> Sales Documents --> Sales Documents Items --> Assign Item Categories.

Here we assign Item categories to Sales Document types.

Please Reward If Really helpful,

Thanks and Regards,

Sateesh.Kandula