Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP_ALL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to give <b>sap_all</b> profile for a user. But I need to restrict some transactions like su01 and other administration transaction. How can i do this?

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You either need to:

(a) copy SAP_ALL to a Z_SAP_ALL profile and modify it

(b) just give the user the standard profiles they require.

(c) make a profile to fit from scratch

Regards,

Graham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Graham,

Thanks for your reply. I had copied sap_all to z version. i have activated it too... now tell me how can i edit the newly created active profile.

0 Kudos

Hi Sekar,

Okay, use transaction PFCG and select the role in change mode, now select the Authorisations tab and then the button for Change Authorisation Data. You will see the menu structure laid out and you can change/remove individual items.

Also see the SAP Help on help.sap.com regarding Profile Generator

Regards,

Graham

0 Kudos

Before you can easily edit the new Z_SAP_ALL profile in PFCG, you must convert it to a role. You can do this in SU25, using option 6 "Copy Data From Old Profiles."

--Matt

koehntopp
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Sekar,

I hate to be the one being always negative on SAP_ALL like roles, but this is not going to be secure by any means.

There's so much stuff in SAP_ALL, even if you manage to remove 50 objects, there'll still be a thousand ways to get at the functionality.

What do you need that one for?

Frank.