cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display changes in APO product master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus,

Can anyone tell me how can I view the Changes happened to APO product master like in R/3 material master (Display changes).

We are in Version SCM 4.0.

Thanks and regards,

Murali.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Close the thread if the problem is solved.

Regards,

Siva.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Since there in no logging option available in APO 4.0.

Goto to the table /SAPAPO/MATLOC , /SAPAPO/MATKEY and /SAPAPO/MATLOTSZ and click the button Technical Settings (mark the log <b>data changes</b> check-box). Then the existing logs can be displayed with Transaction Table history (<b>SCU3</b>).

Regards,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Thanks for the valuable information, I came to know about something new.

Unfortunately the 'Log data changes' was not checked in our system.

Actually I was looking for the last changes happenned to the 'PPDS/ Planning time fence'. We know about the changes in R/3 and updation in APO, but I also wanted to know is there any manual intervention in the APO product master.

Thanks to all for providing valuable guidance and suggestions.

Thanks and regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi....usually for u to see the changes in APO prod master u should have activated 'Change Logging' for the required master data type like location, product etc.. If this was activated in ur system, then change documents are written when changes are made! Usually though, if large volumes of data are involved, its not advisable to activate change logging 'cos it can hamper performance.

Anyways, if it was activated in ur system then u can see it in the menu display change docs under each relevant master data.

-PV

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Unlike R/3 changes in Product Master are not maintained in APO. You can only see the latest change in the system. I think starting from SCM 4.1 it is possible to keep track (change logging) of changes in Master Data in APO. Check if that's available in SCM 4.0 under SPRO >> Master Data.

Thanks,

somnath