cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Templates in Tcode SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I would like to use the templates from Tcode SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN --> Project --> Projectstandards --> Documentation types --> Project templates

for the documents in Tcode SOLAR01, SOLAR02.

The problem is that many of them are empty.

<b>How can I use the templates with content?

Is there some integrated Knowledge management system?</b>

Thank you

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

If you want to use the templates of Documentations for you project you can to assign your templates to existing types of documentation: Enter in the any project, go to the Project templates, select your type of documentation, and click button on the bottom of window for import or change template.

SAP Solution Manager can to use his KM and can to use external KM. And yes, Templates for Documentations Types are part of KM.

Tell me if you have questions

BR, Arkadiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arkadiy!

Thank you very much for your response.

My problem still is that some templates Tcode SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN are empty. I have no problems to assign the documents to the templates.

<b>Can you tell me how to get the templates with some relevant content (in my case for Business Blueprint or e.g. Scenario documentation)..</b>

Thank you!

P.S. Do you speak Russian?

regards

Axel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Yes, I am speak Russian

I can send needed templates from my Solution Manager to you if you need. I understand that templates are in the any *.CAR and you can unpack him and find templates, but I don't know name of *.CAR for you

BR, Arkadiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, Axel for wrong writing your name! Big sorry.

Arkadiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Ok,

it will be great if you can send me the required temlate as .CAR-file.

How do you get this file, because I do not have it?

My e-mail is p_schulze20000@yahoo.de

Thank you very much!

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Axel. I am sorry, but you wrong understand me. I don't have name of *.CAR, but I have Solution Manager and can send you this templates.

BR, Arkadiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, it will be also great.

The question is do how do you get this templates?

I have made a SAP call regarding this issue..

Thank you very much, Arkadiy..

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arkadiy,

could you kindly send the promised templates for SOLAR01, SOLAR02?

Thank you very much.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Axel

SAP only provides you with some templates. Not all of the documentation types have templates assign to it & that is why it is "empty".

You can assign your own company-specific document templates to the existing document types or alternatively create new documentation types & assign the templates there.

Then ensure that these documentation types are assigned to your project so that it is accessible in SOLAR01/SOLAR02.

Regards

Danell