cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OUTPUT TYPE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends

Can anyone explain me clearly about Output types.

Actually I had an output type called ZPAC in a pricing procedure ZV1000 which was assigned to my Billing document. Now

1) when I am selecting ZPAC as my output type for the billing document I can see packing list. generally an access seq is assigned to output type & that access seq tells the system when to get triggered that output type. I think there is no other use with output type and access seq. Then how come this packing list is coming in print preview? Is there any assignment? If it is ABAP related then no problem.

My actual query is

2) I want the same packing list to be displayed at delivery level also. So how to assign the same ZPAC to the pricing procedure V10000 which was assigned to my Delivery document.??????

Anyone please help me out. 2nd one is main for me.

Thanks

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It all depend where you place your output type in which output procedure and this procedure if you assign to billing documetn type then it will give poutput in billing document.

You will have to assign this output to output procedure which is used for delivery and assign this procedure to delivery doucment type.

Follow the path

SPRO-Logistics execution-Shipping-Basic function-Output control

This will solve your problem

reward poiints if useful

Regards,

amrish Purohit

Message was edited by:

AMRISH PUROHIT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Amrish

Thats what I am telling. I had a output type ZPAC in a procedure assigned to Billing document and I need the same ZPAC in a procedure whihc was assigned to my delivery document where I cannot see that.

Help me out please

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

You will heve do the spro assignments for output determination for delevry document type.

I have already given you the path..anyway

Follow the path

SPRO-Logistics execution-Shipping-Basic function-Output control

Here assign the output type in output determination procedure.

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

u can see ur out type ZPAC in OVLK

KIRAN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

How ru ? Still in SD

Regards,