cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating Customer from employee who is hired in HR

0 Kudos

Hi

Please tell me if there is some way to create customer records from employee record created in HR

Is there any report or transaction available that will create a customer record by using/copying the HR employee record without entering data again.

regards

Pravin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pravin,

let me correct you.

As the employee codeand you can maintain sales related data T-Code

PA30

and through info type 900 sales org.,sales office,sales group.

You can use sales employee code as a partner means who has taken order or during return who is responsible for return delivery.

You can create emloyee no. as vendor (FI & CO intgrtaion) e.g. for salary,travel advence,etc.

Hope this will help you the role of employee id and integrtaion.

Best Regards

Sainath

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no specific feature as such...the only link which you can have this workable is give the infotype 0900 (Sales) to Employee (T.Code: PA20)...and then create a Customer and add the Personel Number to the field by the same name in Customer; Company Code View --> Control Data.

I think it will solve your issue.

Reward Points if it helps,

Regards,

N

0 Kudos

Hi

I wonder if using employees in HR is not possible in SD then what is this integration between SAP modules i have read about.

regards

Pravin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you get any response on this. Even we are trying to find a way to create and update customer record for employee.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are not any provosion to create customer automatically. You can write SCAT/LSMW to do this automatically.