cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

performance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have one scenario. But the performance is very slow. I want to improve the performance of xi . please help me.

regards

walter stephen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Depending on the scenario as you mentioned, following can be tried to improve performance

-Use Load balancing to distribute and optimize resource consumption.In RFC Adapter you can specify Load Balancing.SAP Gateway can be taken as the Load Balancer.

-No expensive mappings are processed and You generally only have a few large messages to process.Avoid Expensive content-based routing.

-Database Tuning is important for performnace.Number of Database hits should be monitored.

-Resource consumption for the mapping depends on the complexity of the mappings and the source document sizes. In general, XSLT mappings require more memory than mapping classes generated by the Mapping Toolkit.

Hope this helps

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

JDBC TO RFC scenario with out BPM. message mapping(graphical )

Former Member
0 Kudos

There have been too many issues with JDBC you can have look at host of threads.

Are you using stored procedure or sql select query >? If it is a sql select query then try switching to stored procedures.

check these parameters too

Transaction Isolation Level -> default

Disconnect from Database After Processing Each Message -> set the indicator.

<b>Cheers,

*RAJ*

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hay Walter,

Sorry for being ovious but the first step in any performance tunning is to find out where is the bottleneck.

so, take a couple of messages and analyzes at what stage did they spend the most time. is the problem in the Database side? is most time wasted during mapping? is time wasted in the Jaa stack? or in communication between parts of the SAP stacks?

once you hve an answer to this question you know what part to improve and then I can help you.

Have a Good one,

Uri Lifshitz.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you specify exaclty which scneario is it >?

You can also reger to the following docs

Performance tuning Guide:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/70ada5ef-0201-0010-1f8b-c93...

Also for overall tuning

http://help.sap.com/bp_bpmv130/Documentation/Operation/TuningGuide.pdf

<b>Cheers,

*RAJ*

*REWARD POINTS IF FOUND USEFULL*</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please lt us know which type of ampping you are using and other parameters.

Thanks