cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation of Partial Qty in Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I want to cancel partial qty from a line item in invoice, through selection list in VF11. but qty is showing in greyed mode.

Please let me know whether this is possible & how to do this.

regards,

GHS.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi GHS,

No. It is not possible.

The standard process of cancellation is Cancellation of Billing document entirely by using T-code VF11 then Reversing the Goods Issue using T-code VL09 and then deleting the Delivery document using T-code-VL02n and finally Deleting the Sales order.

Hope it answers your query.

REWARD if it helps you!!

Regards,

Ajinkya

Former Member
0 Kudos

H Ajinkya,

When i enter invoice no in VF11, & click on selection list i am able to select particular item of the invoice & cancel it. So here a single line item is cancelled.

What i want to know is that is there something in copy control between cancel invoice & regular invoice where i am able to indicate particular qty in that line item of invoice as it is now comming out in greyed mode.

Hope u understood my query.

regards,

Ganesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi GHS,

You are right in terms that we can partically cancell the Billing document with multiple Line items. That means if required we can cancell line item 3 if the original billing document contains 3 or more than 3 line items. Also only cancellation of a particular line item will not help us as in VL09 we have to reverse the delivery doc completely.

But if there is only 1 line item we cannot edit the Qty here. For the same the process is as already explained.

Hope it helps you.

Reward!!

Regards,

Ajinkya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Users

Is this query not feasible.

regards,

GHS

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think Ajinkya is right in his statement.

I tried and it is not allowing me to change the item quantity or line item.