cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time stamp for condition records

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please help me in the following problems.

How can I find the time stamp for a condition record? Is it available only for scale based condition types?

What is a scale based condition type?

Thanks and regards,

Vamsi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Time stamp is nothing but the the creation of condition record and the validity period of the condition record.You can check that in VK13 and as well as in sale sorder itself.

Scales based condition type is when you have to maintain the condition type as per the scales.

Eg: Condition type PR00

100 Rs if 1 Pc of material ordered.

90 Rs. if 10 Pc of material ordered.

This is maintained in the condition record in VK11 in the scales.

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

For Condition type creation time , you can refer the table CDHDR to see. Just put the condition record number in Object value field .

Other way around is go to display conditions and from the >top menu bar> choose> environment> changes. here you will be able to see the change date and time.

Thanks

Saurabh Pardhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think so exact time details will be available (in case they are available..please let me know also)...and just what others have mentioned..in Table <b>KONH</b> you need to enter the Condition Record Number for retrieving the details as it is acting as the primary key.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For this you have to write a pricing routine and use this with the condition type.

with regards,

Vamis

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan

For multiple condition types, if you want to find out the timestamp,(Creation date), you can just get it in the table KONH in se16 transaction code.

The field is KONH-ERDAT.

Reward if this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I want to check the time not date.

I can see a filed in the table KONM-KSTBM. BUt want to know when this will get filled. can you please give me few technical details. ie. tables used here.

With regards,

Vamsi