Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help regarding availability check

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

SCENARIO 1:-

my client is using IMS as a leagcy system , when the customer is giving the order ,the order is taken in IMS and an interface is used to do the availability check in r/3 and confirms the schedule line for the customer.After confirming the Scedule line for the customer ,the same details which is saved in IMS is Sent to R/3 for processing (executing sales order ) , now i dont want to do the availabilty check again in the R/3 for the same sales order..what r the settings i have to do ?

SCENARIO 2 :-

if a sales order is executed in sap R/3 i dont want the availability check at all ? what r the settings to be done ?

NOTE :- IN both the scenarios the material is same and the plant is same.

please help me in solving the problem

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

the orders r created and processed in the following way

1) orders created in broad vision for web based orders -processed in sap-moved to IMS.

2) orders created in sap-processed in sap-moved to IMS.

assume that there r two customers A and B.

a ) if the order from customer A is coming through Broad vision ie.internet an interface is used to check the availability check in r/3 and the customer is given the schedule line and the order is confirmed.after confirming the order to the customer the same order is passed to r/3 for processing of further functions like PGI etc etc , now the client dont want to do availability check as the order is already confirmed. what r the settings to be done ?

b) if the order from the customer B is coming it is created in sap and processed in sap, here the client dont want to do the availability check at all.one thing to note here is the material,plant and sales document is the same in both the cases only the customers r different.

please give me some solution,its urgent.

sujitha

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi...

Scenario 2-

In VOV6 swtich off availability check indicator....

In material master of that particular material in MRP3 view....for check rule put no check reqrd & save...

So...u will not get avalability check at all...

Regds

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Availability Check does on the following:

1.Sales Document Type: Check in vov8 wether AVC is enabled for your order type.

2.Schedule Line Category: Please check what schedule line category (CP, CN etc) the material uses, the scheduline line category determines Transfer of Requirements, Availability Check. You can swith off the AVC here.

3.The Item category and MRP Type decides the Requirements Type and Requirements Type is assigned to Requirements Class. Requirements Class also decides AVC and TOR You can switch off AVC here.

4.AVC can happen during delivery as weel, it depends on Delivery Document Type customizing.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

control based on the SD types SD item categories and schedule lines