Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Same RFC Multiple Systems.:- URGENT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus'

The scenario is like this..

The user enters the value in the inputfields and select the systems for searching... The search should happen in all the three R/3 backend systems parallely and display the data in a tabular format. The BAPI which has been called for getting the results are same in all the systems.

The user can select either one system to search or all the systems.

What would be the ideal design for the same?.

My approach:-

I have created 3 adaptive RFC models and based on the selection of the systems the respective models will get executed.I am using one Custom controller for the same.

The Problem I am facing:-

1. I have given different names while doing to the context mapping the custom controller..After having done that I am geting error"Cannot be resolved or not a type" error.When I try to add the import, its not happening..

2.In the Init() method of the controller, I am reading the values of the inputfields.currently I have mapped the one of the models fieldname as value to the inputfield.I want ot make it generic so that I can read the values once and set the same for all the three BAPIs....

Please help me in comming out of this..

Regards

SU

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved..

former_member186016
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you share, how you did that.

Regards,

Ashwani Kr Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created custom controller for each RFC model and done bonding to the views...I know that this is not a good approach..I cant afford spend more time on this Hence I took this approach...

As regard to inputfields value capturing, created value attributes in both View and Custom controllers and mapped...

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos