Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

view to viewset communication

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI .....

just assume one scenario

in one component 2 windows, in one window with one viewset consists of 3 views , another window with one view so my question is suppose if i fire an action in the second window then i want to display the whole 1st window with 3 views..

how can i acheive this one...

please explain in clear manner

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj Kumar,

please go through the following link.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/c7/9b8cbc18c75c46bf6f58bd656e1aa8/content.htm

Hope this link helps you.

regards

ambicasony

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi raj,

You must copy the viewset of first window and paste it in second window and call fire plug, then only you can see those three views ....

Regards

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

suppose.. 1 window which consists of 2 seperate views and 1 viewset with 3 views so here i can fire event from seperate view then i want to display the viewset with 3 views at a time..

how can i achieve this one.

former_member186016
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

At one time, only one window is visible.

You can change viewset and views inside that.

Here you are talking about a viewset with 3 views to be visible only. Then it should be past of different window.

Hence you will navigate from window (containing the view which fires the plug) to window having the viewset.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashwani Kr Sharma

former_member186016
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Follow this tutorial:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/49f2ea90-0201-0010-ce8e-de18b94a...

It is exactly what you want.

Each Window has a attached interface view. Hence navigating between windows is actually navigating between interface views.The tutorial explains how to achieve that.

Best Regards,

Ashwani Kr Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

here my requirement is there is only one button in the second window view, and when it is fired then first window all 3 views should be displayed at the same time.