Did you mean: 

Partner profile value for XI system

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got a outbound message with partner profile value as

<SAP:SNDPOR>XIDEV</SAP:SNDPOR>

<SAP:SNDPRN>XiALE01</SAP:SNDPRN>

<SAP:SNDPRT>LS</SAP:SNDPRT>

Where do I go and change the SNDPRN value in SLD? or is it SLD I change it. SAP R3 is looking for sender partner profile in caps. How to change this value in XI

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto sapgui, use transaction We20 and modify the partner profiles.

regards,

Felix

Former Member
0 Kudos

Felix

Currently I don't have a partnet profile for the R3 system I am sending to also the IDOC.EDI_DC40 segement is disabled. Where the xi is getting the value XiALE01 for SNDPRN?

I tried creating one through we20 but I not seeing the messagetype from the chooser to chose one for outbound parmtrs table.

Thanks

cdumont69
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

When you said outbound, if it's XI outbound, XI consider itself as the Sender. All the param can be find in the SLD under XI component (Logical System).

If you need to change the partner type, see this post :

Regards,

Chris

Message was edited by: Christophe DUMONT

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please update few things.

1. Since it is an outbound from XI into another R/3 machine, I would first suggest you to check IDOC posted in R/3 which has an error message tagged to it. This is applicable only when Message went from XI into R/3 and we see an error in the SXMB_MONI as RFC destination not found etc.,.

In such a case, IDOC error message with 53/51 etc, will post an error message like "SENDER NOT IDENTIFIED". This SENDER and RECEIVERs can be seen in the CONTROL RECORD of the IDOC.

From R/3, use transaction WE02/WE05 and locate your IDOC (normally in the OUTBOUND folder on left, look at last few messages which have RED TRAFFIC SIGNAL and match the partners).

To resolve this, create the RFC PORT first. XIDEV using WE21 referring to your XI client. The prerequisite for this is to have a RFC destination already created to port XI and a logical system (BD54 transaction).

Create a Logical System (Business Partner) of type LS using WE20 and (Logical system you have created or identified in BD54) should be configured as you want.

This should resolve your issue.

2. If the issue is with XI and message is not seen in R/3, make sure you have assigned proper logical system in the SLD for your technical landscape. If this is pointing to a different logical system, then probaboy you may want to change to suitable logical system.

Suggest you to look for the definitions using SM59 and IDX1 in R/3.

Hope this answers, please let us know your findings.

Thanks,

Srini.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would like the sender prt and prn to match the existing KU and the partner number exist in R3. How do I make the outbound IDOC from XI to make to do that.

<SAP:SNDPRN>Partner Number</SAP:SNDPRN>

<SAP:SNDPRT>KU</SAP:SNDPRT>

Currently I using service without a party

thanks

cdumont69
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

See this post :

Regards,

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chris

I have done all the steps to make the sender port and prn value to take it from the idoc control. Why XI isn't taking the values I have put in the idoc controls though I have checked the check box for apply control values in the Idoc communicatio channel?

I using SP9 is a there bug there?

thanks

cdumont69
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Normally there is no problem with SP9 because I do it on.

Do you read the HowTo_IDOC_XI_Scenarios.pdf ? It can help you too.

What part have you fill in the receiver agreement ? Sender Service or Sender Party ?

Regards,

Chris

Message was edited by: Christophe DUMONT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sender Party and Sender Service fields are empty.

<SAP:SNDPOR>XIDEV</SAP:SNDPOR>

<SAP:SNDPRN>100</SAP:SNDPRN>

<SAP:SNDPRT>KU</SAP:SNDPRT>

<SAP:SNDPFC>SP</SAP:SNDPFC>

I tried having SNDPRN xpath with schema ALE#KU. That didn't work. May be I am missing a step

thanks

Dhandu