cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Communication Channel for Auto ID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Has somebody ever created a communication channel between SAP XI and SAP AII in XI Directory???

If so, how did you do it?? I'm wasting all my ideas on it, I proved with XI 3.0 Adapter with path /sap/xi/engine?type=entry and port 8000 but I get error 'INTERFACE_REGISTRATION_ERROR'...

Thanks in advance!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Daniel,

Ik have had the same error. I am just not 100% sure how i solved it.

I thought it had to do with the user rights of the user that is used to communicate to AII.

You can check that by testing 'remote logon' in SM59 for the appropiate connection you've made.

It had to do with the communication port in a backend system or something. Sorry i do not know exactly anymore.

However i am possitive the problem had to do with user rights, for the users used by various communcation methods in the RFID scenario. I figure that is what you are working on?

Björn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Björn,

Thanks for your answer, I tried with several users with diferent rights but I get the same error, I think the communication is ok but the Interface couldn't be well executed, we get 'INTERFACE_REGISTRATION_ERROR'..

We can restart it manually with qrfc, the function module that executes the message it's SXMS_ASYC_EXEC, if we debug it in a java sentence CATCH... the function gets the exception 'INTERFACE_REGISTRATION_ERROR' for the interface MaterialIn...

Any idea??

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Daniel,

It's the same error i had, that's for sure.

You said you checked several user id's. But did you check them in XI, or also in AII and R/3?

I cannot acces our RFID system right now, but i will have a look when i can. However i am quite sure it has something to do with the access to a system. In our case it had to do with an error in a connection in R/3.

Björn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Björn,

Finally we install AII over another WAS...but we haven´t succeded at all

Now we have error 'HTTP_RESP_STATUS_CODE_NOT_OK', would somebody mind about explaining us a correct configuration to connect XI and AII??? We are puzzled, we don´t know what is wrong, if we look in transaction ST22 on AII we can see a dump of type 'SYSTEM_CORE_DUMPED' the dump s in report name 'CL_SRV_BINDING================CP' accesing table SSRVBINDINGS....

Thanks everybody.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

try my previous response

1. set the DEST destination in SXMB_ADM

2. check if your AII system is set as application system (SXMB_ADM)

try looking into SXMB_MONI inside the message is there anything else with this error?

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

It was very helpful what you said, I forgot to configure SXMB_ADM in AII, I put it as applicaction system and now I can see the message in SXMB_MONI in AII...but it doesn`t execute well...I get an error of type 'INTERFACE_REGISTRATION_ERROR'...

Many many thanks and any more sugestion???

Regards

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

try posting your AII related questions

on this new AII forum:)

Regards,

michal

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

what do you get when you create and test the same connection in SM59 - type H - with the same values (server, path, port)?

if this connection will be working you can try to set it in XI directory (instead of URL use HTTP destination)

and try if AII messages will work)

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

Thanks for your answer, when I test the connection H in SM59 it's ok but setting it in XI Directory I get same error message...'INTERFACE_REGISTRATION_ERROR'

Any idea????

Regards