Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delivery date price?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus.

How to do this.

Ex: i am creating order to day, but cstomer wants delivery next week, my next week prices are different than to day.

How to give next week price and what config?

Please some one can help.

Thanks

Kris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

lets say a sales order is created today.

and billing document has to be created after 2 weeks due to delivery

date.

meanwhile there is a change in price.

so that shud be reflected in the billing document and not the sales order price.

for this there are 2 options.

1. automatically if u assign in the pricing type field in copy control as " carryout new pricing". then the system looks into the condition record and not the sales order price.

2. manually by going to billing document, conditions tab page, press update(right below the prices).

rewards if helps

regs

sridhar

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can enable the delivery date as the pricing date in the condition type. In VOK0 for the condition type, you can see the pricing date field in Controldata2 of the condition type. There delivery date is not given as the pricing date in std SAP.

However if you want the prices to be based on delivery date and not on order date or billing date, you can include a new value for that field Pricing date (T685A-KPRDT) to calculate the values based on delivery date, and assign that value to all the condition types. This will solve your problem.

Reward if this helps you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi venkata and Navaneetha

Thak you very much for your inputs and thoughts I will work on this and get back to you.

I gave you points.

Thanks

Kris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

here business requirements should needs to know exactly, normally prices should be considered on order date.

Because customer is requested for delivery in the next week but prices will be applicable on order date.

Regards,

Naveen Duggineni