cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport Ended with Return Code 12

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i am trying to transport the DSO in BI7 ,the transport request fails with the return code 12 and the error message states that the program has terminated and when i check the job log for Job :RDDEXCEL i see the following error messages.

ABAP/4 Processor :OBJECTS_OBJREF_NOT_ASSIGNED and the job cancelled

Could anyone of you help me .Points will be assigned.

Regards,

Vamsi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi....Theres some infoobject or datatype that you have created and you are not included in the transport request. OBJECTS_OBJREF_NOT_ASSIGNED means that theres a type ref that do not exist in target system.

Transport first all the infoobjects.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please look into the transport log and see where this error message was generated.

This error message is a very generic one, so there is not simple solution. You will have to do more digging to find out what needs to be fixed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Vamsi,

how did you resolve this issue?

Kind Regards,

Jose Mich

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vamsi,

Same error RC=12 i am also facing when transporting transformation for Development to Quality,

Can you please let me know how you resolved this issue.

Best Regards,

Shashidhar. N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue Resolved.

s0009656058
Explorer
0 Kudos

good afternoon

I have the same error

as I fix it?

I can help with the solution.

Yimi castro

naval_bhatt4
Contributor
0 Kudos

How ?

naval_bhatt4
Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

srinivas_anilkumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think the error is something to do with the system performance. Just confirm with the Basis people and try to reimport one more time. The TP should go fine I guess

Regards

srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think I have the same problem. Could you tell me if you corrected this and if so how please.

Thanks

Jenny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

this is system error mite b related to the connection or something else. it sometimes happens and nothing is wrong with ur request. Try sending the request once again by copying the contents of the sent request in a new reqst and m sure if everyting is fine with the request it will be imported successfully.

hope it helps asssign points if applicable

thanks

puneet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Most of the time when you get error 12 or more, then it means it doesn't have anything to do with the transported object, but with some transport connection error. Please advice your basis why it failed, you can confirm this if any object included is transported to the target system, if it didn't then as I said above, there is some error with the stms.

thanks.

Wond

Former Member
0 Kudos

It looks like went to short dump, go to st22 and look is there any short dumps for this.

MSR