cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sapPopupMainId_X1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are in EP 7.0 with SP10 and on ECC 6.0 with SAP Basis 7.0.

My custom WD4A app is giving me an error on dropdown on all the fields(which have the dropdown available) on the screen. It says error type sapPopupMainId_X1 and the dropdown never shows up and the application hangs. I checked OSS for any note 997989 -- did find some pertaining to our issue --- mainly pointing to the IE version 6.0 but it happens on IE 7.0 too. But the note is not applicable to us as we are on the latest version. Does anybody have any insight on how to resolve this issue? Please advise.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Kshitij Devre

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

abhimanyu_lagishetti7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you using any RFC, function modules or class mehtod calls in the WDA?

If so, make sure the user running the application has all the authorizations to execute those.

Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am actually having an_X0 problem, not an X1 problem -- so I am not sure this is the same. I think this is an IE thing as this is only happening to exactly one user, and many people use this app. Any other clues are very appreciated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting this same pop up, but only for one user. There is a note (810091) addressing a fix, but since it is only happening to one of our users, I'm thinking it might be a local IE setting or something equally as easy to fix. Did you make any progress in figuring this out?