cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCMS autoreaction is not running (autoabap)

LeonardoAraujo
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I've set up the CCMS to monitor failed jobs. It works well. I maintained ALTBTCMON table with the jobs I want to monitor.After system restart or setting segment to WARMUP mode, I get the nodes to select from so I created my Monitor in a new monitor set.

In the subnode "status" (that is the one that automatically turns red when this job fails) for example, I've set the autoreaction CCMS_OnAlert_Email.

In RZ21 I've maintained the following parameters for this autoreaction:

SENDER user356

RECIPIENT email@domain.ca

RECIPIENT-TYPEID U

SUBJECT_ALERT CCMS Alert on PRD System

Once the given job fails, it is taking a while to get a red in my monitor....(problem 1)

Analysing the autocollection status, I get the following:

CCMS_BATCH_MONITORING [Running in Autoabap] CHECKED Run required ( 25.07.2007 , 14:54:00 ) Cycle: 30 sec

The problem 2 is the same. Once I get the red, the autoreaction gets in similar mode, waiting... If I execute it manually it produces the message.

Any ideas of what is missing?

Thanks in advance,

Leonardo De Araujo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Leonardo,

The table name is ALBTCMON or ALTBTCMON?

Regards,

Kunal Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's ALBTCMON

bin_sun
Explorer
0 Kudos

Is the user user356 in client 000?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have figured out mine it works fine. For your problem 1, when the job failed, it immediate show up in RZ20 in my system with alerts. When you click it, it should show as "Action_Required". Then the event will trigger a job SAP_CSM_TRIGGER_CENSYS_DISPATCH run in your CEN, in my case is my solution manager. It will create a entry in SOST. How often you send e-mail out from SOST, it depends on how often you execute your sendmail job.

From a job fail to get my e-mail, entire circle takes 5 minutes for me.

Hope this help.

Yujun Ran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

Have you checked note 939616 (CCMS auto-reactions: Help with troubleshooting)?

This note was very helpful for me when I have setup reactions for CCMS alerts.

Regards,

Fermín.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Leonardo,

I was trying to do the same thing as you did here but not successful. I am using my solution manager to monitor failed jobs on my satellite systems. My auto-reaction method and e-mail are configured in solution manager. Do you configure your CCMS below in solution manager or in satellite system? Do you setup your autoreaction CCMS_OnAlert_Email in your solman or CEN or your local PRD? The same question for table ALTBTCMON, do you maintain this table in satellite system or your solution manager or CEN?

In my solution manager RZ20, I can see alerts turn red when a job failed in my satellite system, but when I try to assign the autoreaction method, it took me to the satellite system, which I don't have autoreaction method defined. So I was wondering is Note 553953 only works on individual system? And I did not even enter my job names in ALTBTCMON table.

Sorry not able to answer your questions but ask more, but really appreciate if you can tell me how you did on your job monitoring...

Thanks,

Yujun Ran

LeonardoAraujo
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Any ideas, anyone?

Thanks again,

Leo