cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create new fields in Field Catalog (Account Determinations)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

How to create new fields in Field Catalog (Account Determinations) for maintaining Revenue Account Determination.

I have the idea of adding new fields in Pricing.

Please give your inputs

Thanks and points shall be rewarded

Suddu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

This is done by ABAPers using field exits concept. It is an enhancement. Field exits are used to add new desired field to the screen.

U need to give the inputs to the abapers about the screen and the field you wish to have in that particular screen if that particular field is not there in the field catalog

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sud,

try to add a new filed in the filed catalog like "Test". the system gives you an error message saying that the field is not available in the following structures 'XXXXXXX','xxxxxxxxx'. note down the information structures . you need to append those structures.

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Suddu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in create condition table click on "New entries " and add the fields,

it will add to the field catalog.

regards

sriram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I need how to add new fields in field catalog for Account determinations. In the table we can select the fields which are in field catalog.

Please help providing inputs

Suddu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suddu,

Follow the path given below

SPRO -> Sales & Distribution -> Basic Functions -> Account Assignment / Costing -> Revenue Account Determination -> Define Dependencies of Revenue Account Determination -> Field Catalog: Allowed fields for the tables.

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

My question is how to add new fields into the field catalog. Then we can pull in to the tables.

Suddu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

These inputs will be great help in my project.

Anticipating inputs.

Thanks

Suddu

Former Member
0 Kudos

What do you mean by saying "Then we can pull in to the tables"? My understanding is that, you want to add a new field to the catalog and select this field in the condition tables. Confirm if I'm right?

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are true. A new field need to be added into field catalog. Then this field can be maintained in the Table.

If any inputs it shall be of immense help

Suddu