cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cash discount on the Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

In the invoice one of the positions has cash discount indicator (in the item details). I have checked and in material master this item isn't relevant for cash disc.(in Sales org. 1 view). In table VBAP - Sales Document: Item Data, I see the Cash discount indicator (field SKTOF) in the relevant Sales order for concerned item.

How can it be determined even if in material master Cash discount field is initial?

By the way, where is Cash discount in the Sales order document (I have only found this in the table).

Thanks in advance,

Michal

Message was edited by:

Michal Jesionek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One possibility could be that the flag was set in the material master when the order was created, but was removed afterwards. So you should check and compare the creation date / change records of the material master with those of the sales order.

Also another way to check would be to see if this problem occurs for any newly created document.

Regards

Nikhilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhilesh,

Thanks for help. Easy steps made me resolve that problem. I should check it before I post here, every day is a lesson! Unfortunetly I don't have authorization to see log of changes for material master in production system. But...I found same scenario in test system. You had right flag was set in the time of creation a SO.

Thanks again!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

Found the answer for this

Check in your pricing procedure for your cash discount condition types wheather you have assigned a siandard routine 14 in the field requirement.

Even if you mark Cash discount in material master nad do not assign this requirement in pricing procedure this fuctionaliity will not work

Routine 14

A company sells many products. Some of the products qualify for a cash discount and others do not. Within the material master, the user indicates which materials are relevant for a cash discount. Within the company code, cash discounts are calculated before tax. The user configures the cash discount condition type (SAP delivered condition type SKTV) before the tax calculation in the pricing procedure and assigns pricing requirement '14' to avoid the access for materials that are not relevant for the discount.

Check standard pricing procedure RVAA01 and cash discount condition type SKTV.You will find the requirement 14 assigned here.

Reward points if useful

Cheers !

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Amrish,

As You can see above problem wasn't so sophisticated, but I reward points because your suggestion is clever and can be helpful for other cases.

By the way concerned Sales order pricing procedure, as description says (no price) does not determine any pricing conditions.

Anyway thanks, I hope it will be helpful for someone else.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

Thanks for the points and sorry I could not answer your querry to full extent

Warm Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

Cash discount you can find in the pricing procedure only.

As per me if the material master the cash discount condition is not marked,then even if you define the cash discount condition type in pricing procedure...system will not accept that discount.

Check your pricing procedure if you are able to give this discount to that material

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit