cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cardinality problems ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Can someone advise me if the cardinality is wrongly set here. I have a Value Node and within it, 5 value attributes of type boolean. These value attributes are used as an "enable" control for UI elements on the screen based on the selection that I make from my radio button group.

Problem is, the fields are not enabled/disabled as I will like them to. I played ard with the cardinality settings and manage to have some success with 1 UI element. The remaining 4 are not behaving the way I'll like them to be.

My current cardinality setting is (1..n) and selection is (1..1). Any suggestions ? Thank you very much.

<u><b>My Context Structure</b></u>

enableControl (Value node)

l----- flightDisplay (Value attribute of type boolean)

l----- carDisplay (Value attribute of type boolean)

l----- trainDisplay (Value attribute of type boolean)

l----- byFootDisplay (Value attribute of type boolean)

l----- bySwimmingDisplay (Value attribute of type boolean)

from

Kwok Wei

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi & All,

I have provided the solution thorugh NetMeeting session.

The problem is not bcose of any cardinality and it was problem in coding !! Its executing another if statement also so bcose of that the whole thing went wrong

Regards, Anilkumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

My aplogies and thanks again to Anilkumar for his great help once again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks Anil

ravi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When you say you are enabling the ui elements based on the radio button selected, what do you mean.

As far as i can see you can have a cardinality of 0..1 for the value node. If you are just enabling or disabling the ui elements.

See if that helps. I could be wrong. But if you can let me know your full scenario then i would be able to give you a solution.

regards

ravi