cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Files-BPM-Files

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm using BPM for the above Scenario and want to sequence the execution of Files in BPM.

Receive1(Activate Correlation..Interface1) - Receive2(Use Correlation..interface2 ) - Transform - Send Sync - Send etc.

Only Interface1 has to start the process so I'm activating Correrlation

Only Interface2 has to use Correlation and not to Start the Process.

My Q is if the Interface2 File arrives early its going to Sceduled on the Outbound status in SXMB_MONI.

And then Interface1 File Arrives which Start Integration process.

Now the INtegration process ( BPM ) waits forever as Its not picking up Interface2 File which was already there.

I did setup SWF_INB_CONF to use Buffer Possible according to SAP Recommendation.

Can someone help to solve this Problem?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ST !

Check SXI_CACHE (just to obtain the task name) to verify that your current BPM instances are using the right delivery mode (Buffering Possible). Also check in the CCMS (Unprocessed XML messages) to see if your received but not processed messages are there. Is your correlation rule defined ok?

Regards,

Matias.

Message was edited by:

Matias Denker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Matias,

how do you check Buffer Possible in SXI_CACHE ?.. I did setup "Buffer Possible" for the Task related to my Process using SWF_INB_CONF.

Thanks

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Serialization of send steps is to be used only when you guarantee the order of the messages.

If you aren't sure about their order, you should use a fork step (2 branches) with a receiver step in each branch and both messages starting the process (and number of necessary branches = 2, in the fork step configuration). Also both messages should activate and use the correlation.

After the fork step, do the transformation, send etc.

Regards,

Henrique.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Henrique,

I can not use FORK because I want to start BPM Instance only when Interface1 related File arrives. Basically I want to start process after Interface1 File arrives. If Interface2 file arrives prior to Interface1 file It should wait to be assigned to the Process.

Thanks