cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Component Interface view

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

I have 2 components (1)Component A has a window with a viewSet-T-layout.(2)Component B has a window with more Views and one of them is set to default.Component A uses Component B.(Right side of the T-layout from Component A has embeded a Component interface view from B).

My problem is that Every time when i use different buttons from ViewSet from Component A,i like to bring different View from Component B.But it is not working,it always brings me default screen.Because of this problem now i have created say 3 more components for 3 kind of views and they are used by Component A.I am not sure is this correct way !!!.

i hope some of you have a very brilliant ideas for this problem.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Well if i understand your situation correctly what you can do is In component B create 3 separate Views. Create 3 windows and associate one view with each of them.

For example in component B

Window1 associated with View1

Window2 associated with View2.

Window3 associated with View3.

on the right side of the T-Layout on Component A, create External interface instance of the 3 views from Component B.

Now fire a plug to each of these views from Component A depending on your condition.

In this way you dont have to create 3 separate components.

Hope that was helpful.

regards

ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for your Solution to my problem.I am happy to say that your solution solved my problem.

Answers (0)