cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PF not created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created a partner function tab in the sales area data at customer master, its only showing in XD02 but not in XD03, the message i am getting is "No partner functions have been created", but there is already a payer showing up in XD02.

Any solution ....plz lemme know how and what to do.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Singh,

If you have more than one partner function for an account group, then you can see the partner functions tab in the customer master, where all the PFs assigned to that account group will be seen. That means, the customer what you created using that account group will have all the Partner Functions which are availble in that PF tab.

Otherwise, if you have only one PF for an account group, and you create a customer with that account group, you cant see that PF tab, as that customer has only one PF role.

Like if you create a customer using standard account groups 0002 (ship to party), 0003 (payer), 0004(bill to party), then you cant see the PF tab in sales area data as the customers will have the role of only one PF either ship to party or payer or bill to party respectively.

But if you create more than one PF to an account group, you can see all those PFs in PF tab in sales area tab.

Hope this will give you idea.

Pl revert if you have any more doubts.

REWARD IF HELPFUL.

Regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Praveen,

have created this partner function tab only for payer as it was not showing up in customer master. now, when i see use xd02 to see the PF tab, that shows only Payer in the PF tab. But, in Xd03, there is no PF tab. Could I possibly not be seeing it because I do not have access to XD01 and could not add a new partner in, so I don't see it as an option under XD03 because there are no entries.

Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

can u come again with more details.

chan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created a partner function tab in the sales area data at customer master, its only showing in XD02 but not in XD03, the message i am getting is "No partner functions have been created"