Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling Communication Channel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Please can you help me in two issues:

1. How do I Schedule the Communication channel to pick a file at a particular time, say only at 10.30 pm daily for 30 minutes?

2. In my scenario many files are placed in the same FTP location based on slight changes in the name of files based on the system from where they are placed, like 2000 for IB, 3000 for IF, etc. So i need to poll both files with file name starting with 2000 and 3000. Can it be done using a single Communication Channel?

Expecting your replies soon,

Thanking you,

Harikumar. S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closing the question. Thanks to all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

You can give the time schedule in Processing Parameters of Sender communication channel or unix administrator also can schedule the time for interfaces with all (r/w/ex) permeations.

Your query like 2000 for IB, 3000 for IF, etc. So i need to poll both files with file name starting with 2000 and 3000. Can it be done using a single Communication Channel?

As per knowledge you have 2 receivers one for 2000 , other for 3000 , this scenario possible to send the data using single communication channel.

In message mapping using java function get the source file and in Interface Determination using X-path can differentiates and sends to target systems.

Best Regards,

Rajkumar

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This will help you

/people/alexander.bundschuh/blog/2006/01/04/scheduling-messages-in-sap-xi

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/11/26/adapter-scheduling--hail-sp-19- - help yourself