cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problen in free goods determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi buddies

when i was creating the free goods determination ,i am getting this error"alternative unit of measure EA not defined".

i given mat,qty,from,free goods,cl, and all and its asking unit of measure when i try to give EA overther, its saying that error

plz give me exact solution my friends

regards

madhu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Chech the unit of measure in your material master. Check for both the main item and the item which you are giving as free good. May be the unit of measure is not matching with that when you are trying to maintain the free goods condition record.

Keep the unit of measure same in material master as well as in free goods condition record.

Hope this solves your problem. Reward valuable points if solution helps.

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

its solved and thanx for all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Pl check the unit of measure of both the materials in the MMR.

I think you maintained the Unit of Measure for the material with which you r determining is other than EA. thats way its giving that error.

You might defined EA for the material for which you want to determine free goods.

In the free goods determining condition record maintaine the Unit of measure of that material which you are giving as free.

Hope this will help you.

REWARD IF HELPFUL.

Regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maintian unit of Measurement in MM02 and VBN1 FOR THE MATERIAL

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear madhusudhan reddy,

The unit of measure what ever you have used/defined in the respective material master has to be refered, pl check your material master as did u mention any other alternative measure like sales unit, if yes please make it as same as unit of measure or you maintain the sale unit as the unt of measure.

i think this response would be help

reward points if it is helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

just check what is the unit of measure given in MMR pls check it and put what ever give same values.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

You need to maintain same Unit of measure as the main item. I hope this will solve your problem. Otherwise maintain "unit of issue" in MM and try.

Reward if it helps

Samier Danish