cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WebDynpro in HTMLControl of SAP-GUI?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to call my WebDynpro Application from the SAP-GUI in a HTML-Control. Displaying is not the problem, but I also want to notice in SAP-GUI application (which called the WebDynpro) which button was pressed by the user in WebDynpro. Is this possible???

In HTML and BSP there is the possibility to fire the event "sapevent".

Best Regards

Katharina

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

katharina_seiz
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

we tried it. The new HTML page is displayed but the navigation_complete event was called with the old url.

So we couldn't read the parameter with the button_id from the new url. ;-(

Best Regards

Katharina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When you say new url are you trying to append the button_id as a parameter to the URL.

regards

ravi

katharina_seiz
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

the requirement is, to call the WebDynpro from a CRM transaction and to react dependant on the pressed button on WebDynpro. WebDynpro itself has to be closed after pressing the button and the CRM application has to be refreshed.

Best Regards

Katharina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It seems something new :). But what you can do is try to capture the id of the button and set it in a context variable. Say for example if the id of the button is "Close" then you can fire a exit plug in the Window interface view of the component.

To create a exit plug to the component

Open your Window Interface View.

Create a Outbound plug and define it of type "exit plug"

Define a url parameter "Url" (It has to be exactly the way i have mentioned (Url)"). Now this url could be some empty page or something.

This is just an idea. Let me know if that helps you in the situation. I have done it from WebDynpro to SAPGUi, but not the other way around :).

Let me know if that helped you.

regards

ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You cannot trap which button was pressed in a way you do in SAP GUI. What is your requirement.

regards

ravi