Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Define XI timeframe

former_member235056
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi frendz,

Can u help me to determine time required to configure edi connection between two sap systems and time required to configure web-services between sap and non-sap system.Pls assume scenario as if any web-service u want.

Regards,

Ameet

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ameet,

It seems you need to communicate the man hours required to either ur client / superior. Be tactfull while coming to conclusions.. it involves so many other factors not only ur time as a developer. Consider the following before commiting:

1) ABAP Development involved (based on TS)

2) XI Development involved (based on TS)

3) Keep Half Day to a Day for Testing

Note: Every organization plays their own strategies inorder to build the billing hours. My sincere advise is speak to someone (Sr person) in ur organization.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I could think of a few more factors apart from the ones i discussed with you in the previous thread.You can break up the Connection time into others like Mapping involved.

1)Java Mapping (x days)

2)XSLT Mapping (y days)

3) ABAP Mapping (z Days)

4)Graphical Mapping (x days)

and give pros and cons for the time period you have stated like Grapical maping is easy so it takes less time etc..

Will let you know more..

Also if you get updates on your scenarion means some particulars let me know.

Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you talk about only ID part which is configuring, it takes less than half a day. Assuming all connections and systems are active.