cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a problem with Header condition types. My client follows header conditions like HA00 and HB00. and they maintaining Pricing at main item level for BOM material. Sub items are not relevant pricing. Now I want to give the header discount for Bom sales order, which should be distribute at Item levels with respectively to their Costs which are maintained at Material Master record. So which calculation type I have to use for header conditions. pls help me.

Thanks all.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Subbu,

In the item category of the sub item you should go and tick determine cost.

then it will consider sharing the cost

reward points if helpful

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As has already been mentioned, since the sub-items are not relevant for pricing, it doesn't make sense to distribute conditions to them.

However, if you still wish to do so, then you can use any condition type, but make sure that it is a header condition and the group condition flag is filled. In the standard, the header condition value is distributed based on the net value of the items. There are other possibilities based on the routine chosen in the Pricing Procedure for that condition (field AltCBV).

You will need to tweak things around a bit before this starts working.

All the best,

Nikhilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI subbu,

Can you please clarify, if the subitems are not relvant for pricing, why do wish to provide discount, the discount can instead be given directly to the main item, say in percentage.