Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price discount configuration

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

How to configure a Price discount for a particular material offered in a festival season in such a way that first 25 customers who buy the product are benefited?

Regards.,

Sarosh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

I will tell you in detail.

If you are giving discount for a prticular material through K004. Go to controls of K004. In that mark the ' condition update ' in MASTER DATA box. Then create a record through VK11 for K004. Before saving it select that line item and click F7 (additional sales data). Give 25 in ' Max. number of orders ' in LIMITS FOR PRICING box. Then this condition record will execute for only first 25 orders i.e., for first 25 customers only.

If any doubts on total pricing you can contact me.

Reward points if helpfull.

Ramesh.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ravi,

try using the va01 user exit for this. jus put a counter on the unique sold-to-party records (probably by storing it in a z table) and then set the limit of 25 on it. if the count is less than 25 then the particular condition type (preferably a new one with a validity) would flow in the order for the said mats. plz be careful abt the validity of the condition

Saurabh

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is available in the menu Go To---Additional data in VK12.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi Kumar,

Pl go to a condition type of discount and activate condition update, by this you can go to condition records, go to addition data you get different fields, fill in the maximum number of orders you want to give ok

I think this would help you pl reward points if it is worthful to you

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We create condition records for the above in VK11 only.But where do we specify the condition applicable for first 25 Customers?

Regards,

Sarosh

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can do it in VK11 when you are doing condition records.

Rwd if this helps.