cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where should i put abap code for inbound abap proxy pi 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have followed this blog /people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/04/03/abap-server-proxies

but then i have problem to put my abap code because none of the button there i can click ?. Please help which part of the class ?

Thank you and Best Regards

Fernand

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabbu,

I already generate the MI my class name is YFLII_MI_SOINFO_ABAP_IN and then double click the interface it will show me the EXECUTE_SYNCHRONOUS method.

But then i can't double click the EXECUTE _SYNCHRONOUS method ? any others thing that i have to do ?

Regards

Fernand

sbhutani1
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

the method name should be in this format ZCLASS~Execute_Synchronous method. Please check and confirm

Regards

Sumit Bhutani

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

are u checking it for outbound message interface. and as piinted out it shud be <IBMI>EXECUTE_SYNCHRONOUS or <IBMI>EXECUTE_ASYNCHRONOUS...for servr proxies u need to create in inbound MI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you cant then open the class in the class browser and there you will be able to edit the method

regards

krishna

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i have realized that i was wrongly double click

YFLII_MI_SOINFO_ABAP_IN (Proxy Interface)

in stead of

YFLCL_MI_SOINFO_ABAP_IN (Proxy Class)

Thank you all your support

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Khrisna, Finally i can add my code through se24 (class browser).

Best Regards

Fernand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Glad you were able to open it there

Good luck

regards

krishna

sbhutani1
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fernand,

you have to right click on the message interface and then after creating the Z class you have to put your code in the method (Execute_Asynchronous) of the created Z class.

Regards

Sumit Bhutani

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

goto the tcode sproxy in ur r3 system and find the inbound MI. select and right click on the item to create the interface. once created on the RHS of the properties tab u can find the implmentation class name. double click on it and u will be directed to the methods. again on double clicking on it u will go to the abap editor where u can put the code.