cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Creation for a Sales Employee

0 Kudos

Hi

I want to raise a sales order for some samples on a Employee in our HR syayetm

Please tell me do i have to Create a Customer for a Sales Employee who has been hired in HR .

regards

Pravin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi pravin,

yes you would have to crete a new cusotmer code for the empoyee. its preferable to have a diff account grp for this kind of empoyee.

Saurabh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh

That is bad then what is this integration between HR and SD that SAP talks about useful for ?

Like a user will hire a person in HR and then someone will have to enter most of the same data again in SD.

I had read somewhere that you can create a sales order on a employee without creating a customer that is by using something they call partner functions.

could you ask some of your friends/colleagues and let me know?

regards

Pravin

0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh

You mean i have to Duplicate data like communication address etc which i already have entered in HR for this employee ?

Is there no way to use the data already entered and keep things consistent between HR and SD ? .

regards

Pravin

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i am afraid you will have to redo it all. but anither option is to use one time customers for this purpose. everytime a consignment is issued to a diff preson, the data can be chaged at the time of sales order creation.

Saurabh