cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

saprfc_open with router-string?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

I need a router string to connect to a special SAP R/3 System. Can You tell me how to add a router string to my SAPRFC_open() Function?

Thanks for all answers!

Arne

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same problem as Arne Hein. If I connect just with the following parameters: hostname, system number, client, username, password and language, I get an error:

RFC Error Info :

Group : 102

Key : RFC_ERROR_COMMUNICATION

SAP_CMINIT3 : rc=20 > Connect to SAP gateway failed Connect_PM GWHOST=mshsap15.xxx.ch, GWSERV=sapgw00, SYSNR=00 LOCATION CPIC (TCP/IP) on local host ERROR partner 'mshsap15.xxx.ch:3300' not reached TIME Wed Oct 22 09:51:12 2008 RELEASE 710 COMPONENT NI (network interface) VERSION 39 RC -10 MODULE nixxi.cpp LINE 3139 DETAIL NiPConnect2: 153.109.124.33:3300 SYSTEM CALL connect ERRNO 10060 ERRNO TEXT WSAETIMEDOUT: Connection timed out COUNTER

I there no way to use the connection string?

Regards

Roger

Former Member
0 Kudos

The router string should be the system connection string so the application HOST would be the router string.

I could be wrong on this I've not tried it.

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Actually....You don't need the router string...Not even for SAP to SAP connection...If you want to connect PHP to SAP, you just need the following:

hostname, system number, client, username, password and language.

Greetings,

Blag.