cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

about soap adapters

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi masters,

1) if the soap adapter is used ... is it possible to use soap adapter in synchronous .. communication ..as wel as asynchronous communications.

2) if we are going to moniter the adapter framework.. then there we willl se radio buttons for adapter ..if they are in red . orange , and green colour what does it mean.. can u explain me in details meaning of these colour..

i know that red means some error ... orange means its in process. .. green means it ok... but what exactly happens in the background ..when the colours changes...

i think u got my question....

thanks in advance,

jp.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

is it possible to use soap adapter in synchronous .. communication ..as wel as asynchronous communications ?

YES. Most of the real time scenarios require synchronous interfaces.

if we are going to moniter the adapter framework.. then there we willl se radio buttons for adapter ..if they are in red . orange , and green colour what does it mean.. can u explain me in details meaning of these colour..?

Job of the adapter is to convert native messages into xml format. AdapterFrameWork performs the following jobs Messaging , Queueing, Secutrity Handling. Differt colors indicate the processing state for the background process.

<b>Cheers,

*RAJ*

*REWARD POINTS IF FOUND USEFULL*</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the case of SOAP, the Application System should give you a WSDL and

you will use the WSDL to fill in the request message and get the response from your Application System.

Also, they need to expose their interface as a webservice for you to be able to do this.

An Overview of SOAP

/people/padmankumar.sahoo/blog/2005/02/15/an-overview-of-soap

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/03/01/testing-xi-exposed-web-services(Xi exposed webservice)

/people/sriram.vasudevan3/blog/2005/03/18/points-to-ponder-over-while-considering-webservices-implementations-vis-a-vis-eai(web service implmntn)

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/05/23/communication-between-sap-system-webservice-using-proxies(commn between sap and web services using proxies)

https://www.sdn.sap.com/sdn/weblogs.sdn?blog=/pub/wlg/1403 [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

soap to soap scenario

• /people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/09/03/invoke-webservices-using-sapxi by shiva marinai

How to generate wsdl file

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2006/09/21/using-the-soap-inbound-channel-of-the-integration-engine

Soap to rfc

Consuming XI Web Services using Web Dynpro – Part1

/people/riyaz.sayyad/blog/2006/05/07/consuming-xi-web-services-using-web-dynpro-150-part-i

sap to /people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/05/23/communication-between-sap-system-webservice-using-proxies

Best Regards,

Srikanth

Reward the useful answers and you will get one point yourself

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Soap is used for both sync as well as async.

Green means working correctly

Red means error.

Gray means not functional

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

We can use SOAP adapter for both Synchronous and asynchronous communication..

Regards

Kumar..