XIer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

RKothari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you can do it, treating the acknowlegment as a different scenario.

For this to happen, you have to do a setting in XI.

1. Go to transaction se38 and run program, IDX_ALEREQUEST.

2. Provide the parameters value like sender port, Sender Client, Receiver Partner Number, partner type.

3. In configuration scenario, create receiver determination considering sender as an ALEAUD idoc.

4. To execute the scenario, first we have to call transaction SE38, and run RBDSTATE program or transaction . This would trigger the ALEAUD Idoc after providing the parameters value, which contains information of all IDocs (e.g. Orders) triggered in a day.

5. Again run a report, RSEOUT00 providing the Idoc number, generated in step 4.

6. Set receiver adapter as Mail adapter.

Revert back in case of any query!!!!

Also, award points if you find it helpful.

Cheers,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rahul,

I have to implement this scenario: Can u put some light in regards to this scenario:

Scenario: File–XI- ECC - Data from File is converted to various IDocs and posted in SAP. (No BPM used)

Problem: Exception Handling > > We want a message back from SAP system telling us that out of 100 IDocs that were sent, ‘n’ were posted successfully and rest failed along with the error description. How can this be achieved?

Regards,

XIer

RKothari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

To implement the scenario, cosider two seperate scenario's involved in it.

First Scenario would be posting the Idocs in R/3 system. It is the simple File to IDOC scenario.

Second scenario would be sending the acknowledgement using Mail adapter. It would be simple IDOC to File scenario.

So, second scenario comes into our scope.

In IR of this scenario,during message mapping,Source message would be ALEAUD Idoc (which would be used as Extenal definition as the occurance of it would be 0...Unbounded). The Target structure would depend on the type of message to be send as Email.

In mapping, collect all the status of Idoc field in a context and count them as how many are successful(status==53) and how many are unsuccessful(status!=53).

In ID, the sender would be the R/3 system using ALEAUD as an interface and Receiver would be your target system, in which Mail adapter will be used in Communication channel.

For other settings and runtime behaviour , plz refer to the preivous reply of mine, to your question.

For any further queries revert to me!!!!!!

CHEERS,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Thanks for the details. In our scenario file is converted to N Idocs. Using ALE Audit, I guess we will get Ack for each Idocs resulting in N emails. We want a consolidated Ack which would result in just one email for a day. Can this be done? Now I want the following in the IDoc Ack:

No: Of Idocs processed properly

No: Of Idocs Failed

Their Status Code

Their Status message (This can be a issue I guess, for ex: Partner profile not found)

Also, Lets say that some of the Idocs are run in the background later, will our scenario be still ok then.

Message was edited by:

XIer

Message was edited by:

XIer

Message was edited by:

XIer

RKothari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can get a single ack, of all the Idocs posted. For this to happen, go to transaction SE38, and run program IDX_ALEREQUEST. Here you would be specifying the sender port , partner function etc. details and save it.

Create an XML port on R/3 side,for collecting all the acks of IDoc, so that all the acks are send in a single shot. For trigerring part you have to run reports RBDSTATE and RSEOUT00.

For checking all the status of IDocs, ALEAUD Idoc would contain field STATUS, which will contain value 53(successful) and any other numeric value for processing. So you can calculate which idocs got posted successfully and unsuccessfully.

For status message, check the text in IDOC field, STATXT.

CHEERS,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

AFAIK its may not be possible coz we configure a receiver IDOC CC for ALEAUDT,i think its not possible to send this ALEAUDT using mail adapter

Thanx

Ahmad