cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWDI Template Installer error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am running a Template Instaler for NWDI but it can't continue to to the error in Create Software Component Phase:

Element 'SAPConfigLib.SR1.Unclassified.pingSld':!BrokerImport.import_of_element_failed!!BrokerImport.Fehler!com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.cpi.exceptions.CPIBaseException: <Localization failed: ResourceBundle='com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.cpi.CPIResourceBundle', ID='com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.cpi.BaseException_BASE_EXCEPTION', Arguments: []> : Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.cpi.BaseException_BASE_EXCEPTION:com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.provider.javaServiceProvider.JavaServiceWriter.writeElement!BrokerImport.LINE!157-:com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.broker.BrokerImport.importElement.86

-:com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.broker.BrokerImport.importElement.128

-:com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.broker.BrokerImport.importElement.128

-:com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.serviceimpl.importservice.CULConfigurationImport.importConfiguration.96

-:com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.ccl.templateinstaller.StepExecuter.run.41

Element 'SAPConfigLib.SR1.Unclassified.pingSld':Error during executing Java Reflection:CIM_ERR_FAILED: User credentials are invalid or user is denied access

How to resolve that? Please help Thanks.

Jennah

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Marc. It was actually my first time to encounter such error. And also the users in the template installer for DI were already created as part of the installation. There are four users namely J2EE_ADMIN, NWDI_ADM, NWDI_CMSADM and NWDI_DEV. They were granted SLD roles such as LcrAdministrator and LcrInstanceWriterNR. Why am I getting such error when in fact they have SLD roles?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jenna

Were you able to sovle this error. I am also facing exaclty the same problem. The users I use to run the template installer has been granted with all the required lcr* roles, but still when I try to run the template installer i get the same error "com.sap.sld.api.wbem.exception.CIMCommunicationException: CIM_ERR_FAILED: User credentials are invalid or user is denied". Please let me know if were able to solve this.

Thanks, Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any update on this?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

"CIM_ERR_FAILED: User credentials are invalid or user is denied access"

CIM (Common Information Model) is the format used by SLD so I would interpret that error message that some user you created needs to access SLD, but does not have the required privileges. Does the SLD/nameserver you specified use the same userstore as the NWDI you're configuring? Was there same warning earlier on?

Regards,

Marc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khrishna,

I have seen the link already but I think we have a different problem. Anyone there please help.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khrisna,

The link you gave me brings me back to this thread? What is the link anyway?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

refer to this link

/message/2333784#2333784 [original link is broken]

Regards

Krishna

Message was edited by:

krishnagopal Mukundan