cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Triggering the Next Page Without Using Main Window

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I hope someone could help me on this one:

My smartform consists of two layouts: a main page and a supplement page. I loop on two internal tables, each in a separate window. On the main page only the first 8 lines of the internal tables will be displayed, with the rest displayed in the supplement pages. Neither of the two windows are the Main window, since either one of them can be less than 8 lines. I made the Main window the form header instead.

The problem is, I am not able to trigger the supplement pages when one of the internal tables have more than 8 lines. I tried inserting a Command in the Main window to force the form to go to the supplement page, but it does not work.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maple,

<b>Give condition to command tag</b> that if sy-tabix EQ 8,

u can do this by putting an index. keep incrementing it after each loop-endloop.

then after index GE 8, go to next page and donot give nay page number. just leave it as blank.

try this, if still geeting error, please mail me.

<b>Reward points.</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi aafaqhusain,

I tried your suggestion and managed to get the supplement page to appear. The problem is, however, is that it does not continuously "loop" at the supplement page. In my testing, the expected output is 1 main page and around 5 supplement pages. The behaviour of the supplement page, however, is to display only one additional supplement page after the first supplement page.