cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reservation generated in R/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

what scenario I should use If I want to create SC in SRM and generate reservation in R/3? Is it possible in Extented classic scenario?

could someone help me?thanks

Message was edited by:

hong pan

Message was edited by:

hong pan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI:

Relly thank you for your kindly reply. And I have maintained the table T460D for reservation in R/3 system. but unfortunately, when I created a SC in SRM, nothing happened in R/3. and there is no error message in SRM.I do not why.

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you look at :

- transaction BBP_PD for BUS2121 ?

--> any error message ?

- Transaction RZ20

--> any error message ?

- ST22 in ECC or SRM ?

--> any error message ?

Else you will have to debug...

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI:

so the point is "RS'. you ment the RS will be selected as a standard if the system knows that a reservation has to be created. Is that right?

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes.

All you need is :

1- BWA = 201

2- RS number range

3-SRM configuration point "Define Objects in Backend System (Purch. Reqs, Reservations, Purch. Orders)3

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry.I do not understand fully.

As a standard ,If I create number ranges, I have to assign it to a transaction type .

I am just wondering that if I create number range for PR or RS in 'Define Number Ranges for Shopping Carts and Follow-on Documents', what transaction type I can assign those number ranges? cause there is no transaction type PR or RS in SRM system.

Message was edited by:

hong pan

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The interval number is harcoded with RS !.

Thus, your srm reservation number range should look like :

RS 4000000000 to 4999999999 for example

As soon as SRM know that a reservation has to be created, the RS interval is selected.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

but thay all just number ranges, how can I link them with document type?

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The document type for reservation is BWA.

Please read the following link :

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/84/a7e3389870c05ce10000000a114084/content.htm

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all:

Thank you for your reply. if I use classic scenario,and defined the number ranges,what transaction type I can assige all these number ranges? or I just assign them in the Define Number Ranges per Backend System for Follow-on Documents?

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

SC and RS (reservation number range have to be defined in "Define Number Ranges for Shopping Carts and Follow-on Documents".

Transaction type only for SC in your case.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The scenario will be CLASSIC in your case.For more info,please refer the foll threads:

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

No it will not be possible in ECS

pl. use CLASSIC

you need to maintain the no ranges in SC backend docs in SRM and same no range in ECC inventory management

also in in SRM define backend objects select option"reservation if stock available "

BR

DInesh

(Reward if helps)