cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message not available

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

After starting a JDBC sender channel manually, I found that channel monitoring shows that - polling interval started, and processing was successful. It also shows a message ID. But there is no link to the message ID, indicating that the data has really not been picked up. So, the message doesn't appear in Message Monitoring of Adapter Engine (and obviously in Integration Engine also)

Any clues, why the message is stuck ?

Regards,

- Shankar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have a look

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_bankanalyzer50/helpdata/en/56/361041ebf0f06fe10000000a1550b0/content.htm

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/05/10/xi-i-cannot-see-some-of-my-messages-in-the-sxmbmoni

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all for your help. I have solved the problem. It was really a trivial issue, which I didn't anticipate.

I had sent the data to a database system where it was updated. But there is one field called 'last update date' which is supposed to be updated automatically, when that record gets updated. But it was not, becuase, by some reason, the team maintaining the database had turned off this auto update feature, and they had to manually change the update date.

While pulling the data using JDBC channel, I had given the selection criteria as last update date = today's date, assuming that this date field should have been updated. As it was not updated manually also, that's why no data was returned.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

may be none of the values in Database satisfied the SQL query string in sender CC thats why it didnt pick up anything.

Thanx

Ahmad