cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Only 0 material available

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to create a delivery for a standard order. Material type is Trading goods.

We have stock in the plant and storage location. Checked using MMBE.

We have created a copy of the std order OR for the spare parts ZSP.And ZLF for the ZSP. When i create a sales order and try to do delivery, i get the error, stating "Only 0 material available". Would any one know what is missing here?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Susan,

Only unrestricted stock are available for goods issue. Please check if the stock you are seeing is Unrestricted stock or not. If not do a stock transfer from the kind of stock to unrestricted stock using the correct movement type.(An MM consultant can help you in this)

Reward if this solves your issue.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Folks.. there was an error on the MM sided. It had and ATP check which did not exist.

Thanks for your prompt response.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Susan can you please explain in detail what the problem was since I am facing the exact same problem

jiteshmehta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Susan

This is due to various reason

1 First check when your stock was available , go to MMBE , check stock for your material and then go to Environment -> Material Movements.

Note the date on which stock is available??

Now check the date on which you are checking for Availability in your sales order, it should be after that date. So try checking it on

2. if this does not solve then check the Availability and TOR settings, so that any reservation for sales reqt, production order or planned order is not set in Requirement Class for requirement type (determined by item category + MRP Type)

Regards

Jitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Susan,

Pl check the Storage location in your sales order, this may be different from the storage location of stock you maintained.

Maintain Storage Location for the plant in Item Data -> Shipping tab.

Check you maintained the stock for that same stor. Loc.

Coz I also got the same error, then again I maintained some more stock in the other storage location, then the problem is gone.

Hope this will help

REWARD IF HELPFUL

Regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

when u create a sales order for trading goods it will trigger a PR there by material is procured and that stock will be sales order stock. pls check the stock lying is a sales order strock or not if not book the stock against the sales order usinf t code MB0A with an appropriate movement type.

hope your probleme will be solved

Jai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jay, I have already tried doing that, it did not work. It still gives me 0 materials available. THe stock in not restricted stock either. Further suggestions would help

thanks

Susan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HAVE U CHECKED THE VALUE UPDATION IN OMS2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, it is updating Value and Quantity