cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saled Order Item Update

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I created a Sales Order with item A and originally put in amount of 3. Then I saved the document and entered a new amount.

I was expecting the price of the item to automatically update to what was specified in the scales but instead I see that it picked up the purchase cost of the item + profit margin.

Please let me know what way to about resolving the issue.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Best Regards,

Hector G.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

by any chance, did you maintained any discount also, say after 5 items the price should come different......??!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

No there is no discount...the price of 19.35 is 19.28 (cost) + .07 (profit margin).

It does not seem to be picking up the price given in the scales.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hector,

I'm not sure your question is clear. Did the sales order pricing get updated when you changed order quantity? It should have.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Johny

Well it updated but it did not take the price from the conditions set up in the scales for that particular item...instead it took the cost price and profit margin but not the price set up in scales.

So here are the steps to re-create the scenario:

Item A in SO entered with quantity 3 with a price of 38.70 (based on scale)

SO saved

SO needs to be changed where Item A has quantity of 6 the price should be 35.08 (based on Scale)...but in the SO the price went to 19.35.

The price should have been 35.08 per item based on the scale...the scale is set up like so;

0:35.70

6: 3508

Please let me know if you need more clarification.

Best Regards,

Hector G.