cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cache Notifications unable to determine name of Central Adapter Engine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When I tried Tools -> Cache Notifications in the integration directory, im getting

Unable to determine the name of the central Adapter Engine from the System Landscape Directory at this time.

Notifications to the central Adapter Engine are therefore listed using the technical name of the Adapter Engine.

This is usually structured as follows: af.<SAP System ID>.<Name of application server>

Once i click the OK on the pop up dialog which has this message, it has given the Notifications and Problems Tab.

In the Problems Tab, its has given an error message

'Unable to find an associated SLD element (source element: SAP_XIIntegrationServer"

Any suggestion of what to look for to modify ??

Thanks

Sourav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sourav,

Log in into XI and run the transaction SLDCHECK and see whether you have success or any errors?

I think you are having some issues with your SLD.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue is resolved, Thanks a lot....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sourav,

Please let me know how this issue got resolved? I am also facing the same issue.

Thanks in advance.

Kedar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kedar,

Check this Blog. it should probabaly solve your problem.

/people/venugopalarao.immadisetty/blog/2007/03/15/adapter-engine-cannot-be-found-in-integration-directory

Thanks

Sourav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also please check if there's a business system created in the SLD for your integration server. it if not created, please get one created first and then follow the Blog what i have provided above.

Thanks

Sourav

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sourav,

Refer Stefan's reply in the thread

Best regards,

raj.