cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Need to bypass credit only for the credit card amount . Need to close out on the credit checks for pre-paid orders and create the setting for those without a credit account based on a maximum order amount if reached then the order will be blocked for credit and will need to be reviewed.

Can any please help me out with this

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohd,

In Sales Order Type & Item category for pre-paid Orders (say ZOR), do not activale credit check. Incase the Item Category is used for regular cutomer for whom credit check is required, in that case create a new item category (T.code: VOV7), say ZTAN, which can be copy of TAN. Ensure that you are selecting TAN & using copy as functionality (one of the icons above item category) & also ensure that credit check is not active. In the next step, do item category assignment, menupath being IMG --> Sales & Distribution --> Sales --> Sales Document --> Slaes item Category --> Assign Item category.

Sales Document TypeItem Category Groupusage+Higher Item Category Group=Item Category. For eg: ZOR + NORM + (blank) + (blank) = ZTAN

This will bypass the credut check.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh

Thanks a lot for the reply i guess 1 issue solved by you but 1 more is that

the customers who dont have credit account maintained(FD32) and whenever their sales order reaches for eg 5000 the sales order automatically should get blocked and need to released through vkm3 or so on so can you tell me please how to do that and where to maintain that 5000 i mean which T.Code

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

For this you will have to identify a user exit which is called while saving the order & provide the logic to Abaper such that the order value is calculated & also the outstandaing & if it jointly reaches 5000 then creditlimit block should be applied.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

So Mohd, I can expect some real good points from you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks mr rajesh i really appreciate your help but i figured out a diffrent way rather than using a user exit it is as follows

create a diffrent document type and go to ova8

just use your CCAR and CG dont give anything in RKC leave it blank

and at bottom dont give dynamic or static just click on document value

give the document value of your choice save it and it would work

Thanks