cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External requirements not appear in sourcing cockpit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

When I execute BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER, externa requirements are transfered to EBP but not appear in sourcing cockpit, I have configurated in SPRO for always determine sourcing but a purchase order is created with status HOLD.

Some idea?

Thanks

Nilson

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

it is possible to determine the behaviour of the system if you can debug the transfer process from R/3 to SRM system.

For this you have to debug the transfer using the program BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER , and when the RFC calls comes to the SRM system , you need to see why the flag for indicator 'source_rel_ind' is not set to X.

looks like in your system , the above flag is not set and so the requirement does not go to sourcing cockpit.

also have a look at the customizing entry for the type of follow on document which is to be created for the category.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

JLD is right we have also seen this behaviour.

BR

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nilson,

Are you working with extended classic scenario? Did you set in sourcing customizing one specific line for the category ID of the external requirement? in some cases you have to be specific.

I hope this help you.

Regards,

José Luis D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jose Luis

I am realy working with ECS and this configuration is done, the category ID is configurated to always go to sourcing cockpit, but not work.

Thanks

Nilson