cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COM error "80080005 - Server Execution Failed" when using JNI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

In my Application deployed on WebAS 640, we use JNI to call a dll for Java-Windows interoperability. The dll is kept in the Web-AS folder "C:\usr\sap\<InstanceName>\<ID>\j2ee\os_libs". When I use this application in my system (Windows XP Profession Version 2002, SP1), it works fine, i.e. its able to use the dll.

However, once I deploy this on the Test Server (Operating System Microsoft Windows 2000 Advanced Server, Version 5.0.2195 ,Service Pack Service Pack 4 ), with the dll in the same folder, and the execution permissions set to the read & execute, I get the COM error: "80080005-Server Execution Failed".

Please not that this .dll that the application tries to execute in turn uses, ole32.dll and user32.dll of Windows.

Any of your suggestions would be of great help.

Cheers,

Rahul

Message was edited by: Rahul Tongia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI... I have one similiar problem i run one code with jniwrapper in a simple java application from eclipse, but when i pass my code to a WebDynpro i get the next message

com.jniwrapper.win32.com.ComException: COM object method returns error code: 0x80070005; E_ACCESSDENIED (Acceso denegado.)

what can i do, in the EP the method call return me ACCESS DENIED ?